Selected Organization : Google
Select an organization and identify and evaluate the components of its Strategic Plan (i.e., Vision, Mission, Values, Core Competencies, Goals, Objectives, Action/Implementation Plan, Metrics, etc.) by answering the following questions:
• Does the plan convey an overall purpose and the desired results of the organization, and how to achieve those results?
• Does the Mission Statement clearly explain why the organization exists?• Does the Vision Statement describe where the organization is headed, what it intends to be, or how it wishes to be perceived in the future? Clear, concise, and memorable?• Based on the content of the plan, do you think the plan has adequately considered the strategic environment?
• Do the goals and objectives support the vision, mission, values, core competencies, etc.?
• Is the plan understandable?
• What are your other observations and reactions to the plan? What do you like? What could be improved?
You may evaluate a Strategic Plan of your choosing, such as the Strategic Plan of the organization you currently work for, or evaluate one of the following plans:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more