Homework is due on Friday
Pls follow prompts and answer questions accordingly
Pls, state the rationale for your claims for every question.
Purpose: Summarize and appraise an article (Diet for hypertension) for bias and validity in a collaborative environment.
All answers should be done under each question segment.
Instructions: Carefully read, summarize, and appraise your group’s assigned article (DIET FOR HYPERTENSION). Be sure to state a rationale for your claims.
1. Identify and discuss the broader importance of the topic of the study as it applies to patients and organizations. (Importance of the topic: An outside source that explains why we care about these particular outcomes. INCLUDE A LINK TO YOUR SOURCE!!!)
2. Discuss the nursing implications of the findings of the research. Consider the following questions:
· Were the results statistically significant, if reported? (Statistical significance: Are the results reported w/ p-values? Can we be sure that statistical signficance (therefore, generalization to the population) can be accomplished?
· What is the clinical significance of the findings? (Clinical significance: the impact on patient outcomes. Was the mean difference pre-post or between experimental and control groups large enough for us to say this intervention really made a difference?
· What are the risks vs. benefits to practice of the findings? (Risk vs. benefits: What are the benefits to patients of the intervention? Think about potential risks…this is really a critical thinking exercise here, as most nursing interventions do not have a lot of risk associated with them).
· Are the findings feasible to implement? (Feasibility: Ease of implementation, costs of implementation, etc).
All documents needed have been attached and do not forget to attach the PDF of the outside source you used.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more