· Review and analyze a recent journal article (published within the last 5 years) from a peer-reviewed publication (e.g The Journal of Infectious Diseases) about a Lyme Disease
· You must evaluate the chosen paper against at least 4 other peer-reviewed sources.
· You may cite your text; however, it does not count as one of your peer-reviewed sources.
· For each review, you will select an article about a topic from the required readings between each review assignment submission.
· You will then compose a 4 -page paper, not including the cover page and references, on your topic of choice.
· The goal of the assignment is to help link the current best practices identified in your text and the ongoing developments of research reflected in the peer-reviewed literature in support of learning outcomes A and B.
· You should, therefore, choose articles related to current epidemiologic trends for infectious diseases and/or the impact of the diseases and of the control measures on global populations. Special attention should be devoted to understanding the role of infectious agents as causes of morbidity and mortality in the context of economically developing nations.
Be sure to include the following elements:
· A clearly documented reference to best practices or standard of care
· Reported findings are completely and fairly assessed and critiqued
· A summary of the principal contents of the article under review
· Adequate information to understand the central themes and recommendations
· Paper, references, and citations all consistently follow current AMA formatting
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more