Objective: In this project, you will compare the specifications and prices for two computers to decide which one would be best for you.
1. Assess your computing needs. Which of the items in this list pertain to you?
Chart is attached with assignment
2. Decide on a form factor. Do you want a desktop, an all-in-one, a tablet, a tablet or a smart phone? Explain why?
3. Select a platform. Which operating system do you prefer: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or another kind.
4. Use the Internet to locate two computers that meet your needs. For each computer, record the following information:
Number and type of expansion ports
Price (excludes shipping and taxes)
5. List any additional characteristics of the computers that might be important to your purchase decision. Factors you might consider include laptop weight, camera resolutions, battery like, bundled software, and available accessories.
6. Create a side-by-side comparison of the two computers you’ve selected for consideration.
7. Write a paragraph explaining which computer you would select and why.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more