1. Discuss the integration of acceptance sampling with statistical process control in a quality system.
2. Why is it important that a sample taken from a lot be random?
3. What is meant by the term “statistically valid?”
4. Discuss the information to be obtained from the OC curve for a particular sampling plan.
5. How can a quality engineer make the OC curve closer to the ideal shape?
6. Of what value is a cost of quality system to an organization?
7. Why might there be some initial conflict between an organization’s cost accounting and quality engineering departments in starting a cost of quality program?
8. Why might prevention costs be referred to as an investment while failure costs might be referred to as true costs?
9. Why does Deming refer to external failure costs as “unknown and unknowable?”
10. Contrast Deming’s and Crosby’s views about the ability to quantify external failure costs.
11. How do Taguchi’s ideas about quality costs differ from the traditional view?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more