Remember to review the syllabus expectations for initial discussion posts and peer replies!
Discuss the following questions:
1. Discuss Blockchain’s potential application in compensation systems (base wages, incentives, rewards).
2. How can a token economy affect employee compensation?
3. Based on your readings, do worldwide executives believe Blockchain has the potential to radical change the future of organizations?
You are required to cite this week’s assigned readings in your paper. You may also cite prior week’s reading assignments and external sources if you wish.
Use the following headings to organize your paper: Introduction, Question 1, Question 2, Question 3, Conclusion, References.Submit your paper as a Word attachment in the discussion forum. I provide feedback within the paper and will not grade your post unless you submit it as an attachment. Your response to the discussion prompt should contain a minimum of 2 pages and it should be submitted no later than Wednesday before 11:59 pm EST.
Writing Requirements for All Assignments:
References MUST be cited within your paper in APA format. Your reference page and in-text citations must match 100%. Papers without in-text citations will earn failing grades.
Always include a cover page and reference page with all submissions
Your paper must have headings in it. For discussion posts Introduction, Prompt/Question, and Conclusion will suffice as headings.
Provide the EXACT web link for all online sources – do not provide just the home page, but the EXACT LINK – I check all sources
No abbreviations, no contractions – write formally
Write in the third person formal voice (no first or second person pronouns)
Write MORE than the minimum requirement of the word count assigned
As always, the word count is ONLY for the BODY of the paper – the cover page, reference page, and / or Appendix (if included) do not count towards the word count for the paper
Indent the first line of each new paragraph five spaces
Refer to the example APA paper in the getting started folder under the content tab if you need an example. Also, a power is provided under the information tab that addresses APA format.
Use double-spacing / zero point line spacing, a running header, page numbers, and left justify the margins.
Use these References in the Answer Reference—–
1. Zielinski, D. (2018, March 18). Is HR ready for Blockchain? HR Magazine, 63(2), 62-63.
2. Kang, S. & Park, K. C. (2019, May). On the effectiveness of multi-token economies. 2019 IEEE International Conference on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency (ICBC) Blockchain and Cryptocurrency (ICBC). 180-184.
From the Internet: Use the Link to Access the Article. Note that when you hit the link for this required reading it will take you a web page and you will need to click on Explore Full Report to see the full reading assignment. This option is located on the bottom left hand part of the screen. Please read the full report.
3. Pawczuk, L., Massey, R., & Holdowsky, J. (2019). Deloitte’s 2019 global Blockchain survey: Blockchain gets down to business. Deloitte Insights. Retrieved September 5, 2019 from https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/insights/topics/understanding-blockchain-potential/global-blockchain-survey.html?id=us:2ps:3bi:confidence:eng:cons:32019:nonem:na:pgYdRMoB:1141606406:77378219758056:bb:Blockchain:Blockchain_Survey_BMM:nb
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more