An organization should establish an effective cybersecurity training program for personnel having authorized access to critical cyber assets.
Create a training plan for everyone who works at the organization. The training plan should address (but is not limited to) the following:
1. Articulate a culture of security awareness, collaboration, and buy-in among management, staff, clients, and stakeholders.
2. Describe common security risks and how to avoid them.
3. Describe policies, access controls, and procedures developed for critical electronic devices and communication networks.
4. Describe the proper use of critical electronic devices and communication networks.
5. Describe the proper handling of critical information.
6. Present action plans and procedures to recover or reestablish critical electronic devices and communication networks.
7. Address the risks resulting from insecure behavior of employees.
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Refer to “CYB-690 Cybersecurity Training Scoring Guide,” prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more