Please answer these questions : (No plagiarism )
1. Explain the layers of the OSI, TCP/IP, and the Internet models in detail, and elaborate on their similarities and differences.
2. Explain the concept of Capsulation/De-capsulation.
3. Explain TCP and UDP, their differences, and their applications. Which one is better and why?
4. Explain in detail the hub, active hub, switch, and routers, and their purposes, similarities, or differences.
5. List and explain guided and unguided mediums and give a couple of examples of each.
6. Explain the difference between wire and fiber optic and list the advantages and disadvantages of each one in detail.
7. Assume that you have a wired network. Explain how you would covert this system to a fiber optic system.
8. A RF amplifier has a power gain of 30 dB. How many times does this amplifier amplify the incoming signal? Show your calculations step-by-step.
9. Explain how analog signals are converted into digital.
10. Explain how wireless networks work.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more