1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 2 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 4: Minimum 6 references per part not older than 5 years
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Complementary and Alternative Care
“Awareness of magnetic healing is gaining credibility in the United States and is being applied by increasing numbers of conventional as well as alternative health care practitioners as an adjunct therapy” Fontaine, 2019).
1. How would you increase awareness in you patients on magnetic healing and teach them the benefits of this type of therapy?
Part 2: Complementary and Alternative Care
1. How did animal-assisted therapy become prominent in healthcare?
2. How is it used in physical and cognitive therapy?
Part 3: Crisis Intervention
Consider the hurricane Andrew or Katrina, then put yourself in the role of the Local Emergency Management Agency Coordinator and answer the following questions.
1. What helpful or positive role can the local media play in helping to resolve the crisis?
a. How does one facilitate that to happen?
2. What kind of training, education, and experience do you believe should be required to be an effective and competent manager of a crisis such as the scenario one described above?
3. Given a natural disaster such as is contained in this scenario, how do you go about coordinating and communicating an effective response?
Part 4: Crisis Intervention
Topic: What leads to burnout?
Think of an organization where you have worked. If you have not yet worked in the human services field, any organization will do, even a fast-food or convenience store. Take a piece of paper and jot down some responses to the following questions. Write your responses not as gripes, but as specific behaviors and identifiable concrete problems that occurred there. As an example, instead of writing “The shift supervisor was a louse,” write “The shift supervisor never gave specific instructions on clean-up procedures as to who was to do what, and when. As a result, there was a lot of confusion, and we often flunked health inspection.” Write these down as quickly as you can. Now think about and respond to the following questions.
1. What observable stress did you see in fellow workers because of a problem?
2. What stress responses did you have behaviorally, cognitively, and affectively?
3. What do you think would have happened if management would have brought in an
4. outside consultant to deal with the workers and the organization?
5. What stumbling blocks might there have been?
6. Picture yourself as the outside consultant. How might you have handled these issues?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more