The purpose of this assignment is to learn how to create a flowchart and improve a process and summarize the results. You will create a process to improve flowcharts.
Complete the Week 1 Process Improvement Flowchart Worksheet.
Process Improvement Flow Chart
Determine how the process can be improved based on the results of your evaluation.
Define metrics and measure the current process.
Use process improvement techniques to improve the process. Create a flow chart of the improved process using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Vizio, or Excel. Use your professional judgment to ascertain how the future process will perform according to your metrics.
Write a 525-word executive summary that includes the following:
· A brief description of the process based on the flowchart of processes current state
· The results of your process evaluation and how the weak points can be strengthened. Include a description of the process improvement technique(s) used.
· A brief description of process improvements based on the process of the future state
· How you anticipate the future process will perform based on metrics used to evaluate process current state
· A description of your process improvement project to achieve the process future state
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more