Option #1: Using Tools for Decision Making
Think about a decision that needs to be made by leadership in your current organization, or in an organization with which you are familiar. Assume that you are the leader who must make the decision, and use two decision-making tools/processes to arrive at your decision.
· Apply two of the techniques or tools presented in this module to identify possible solutions relevant to the decision you must make.
· If you choose a process, include the names of the steps as you describe the process.
· If you choose a tool, include the diagram/map.
· Compare the results of the two techniques you chose.
· Assess which tool/process you think would be most effective in making the decision.
· Predict which tool/process you are most likely to use in making future decisions.
· Keep in mind that you should refer to yourself as “the leader” in this paper, and not use the first person.
· Your paper should be 4 pages in length, not counting the required title and references pages.
· Format your paper according APA NEW STYLE
· Cite a minimum of six scholarly
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more